Artisan Ave Logo
Remote sourdough classes and approachable baking recipes to improve you life.
- Target audience – 20 – 40 years old
- Simplify the science and methods to create good food
- Classes + recipes take bakers and their loved ones on a journey of great flavors and experiences
- Modern and local
- Clean white space with a nod to street founder grew up on
Research + Ideation + Design
To understand the letter A form, I begin sketching ideas.
Then, I translated them into computer designs.
Refined into three concepts and presented in black and white to aid in being objective about the logo design.
Logos were presented in multiple sizes to understand how well the logo scales.
- We would like to see additional iteration with wheat
- Add wheat with texture
- Likes the Double-A in #1
- Likes the natural feel of wheat in #2
- Use an “A” frame (see reference image below)
- Have a road leading to a house
- Have a nod to sourdough inside the frame with wheat on the sides
We decided with option 3.
The logo design needed refinement before publishing. We gave the crop lines a subtle curve and reduced the number of lines for simplicity. We confirmed the widths were consistent across elements.